Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekly Ministry Partnership Update

I didn't do a great job of updating the blog this last week. My older brother was in town for a couple of days, so I spent most it hanging out with him and the rest of the family. It was a lot of fun.
I did have a good week of support raising though. I gained 3 new ministry partners, so I now have 85 individuals and churches supporting monthly. And I have 81% of my monthly ministry support! God is good. It only took 1 week to get through the 70s, compared to over a month in the 60s.

I have 2 more weeks in Seattle before I start the drive to language school in Quebec. I can't wait! Please continue to pray that the remaining support would come in before school starts on August 30th; and also for packing, driving, goodbyes and new beginnings.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Be not wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD, and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your flesh
and refreshment to your bones.
-Proverbs 3:5-8

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a praise that you are at 81% now! God is good. I love this pic. Too bad Josh isn't in there too!

    ReplyDelete