Friday, September 10, 2010

The Blank Stare

The Blank Stare seems to be a very common face here in Sherbrooke, at least for me and anyone near me. It's usually the expression I wear to class every day, as I sit at my desk, trying to figure out what the teacher is saying. A number of the other students also seem to like the expression. It's also a common face for any native French speaker whom I try to converse with. For example, when say something simply like, "I would like a cup to buy a cup of coffee." This is the face I am met with. I'm hoping it will eventually change, but for now, it's life.

3 comments:

  1. very funny!
    Laura again in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben and Becky DurkeeOctober 3, 2010 at 6:05 PM

    I hope everyone has been nice and polite. You always make us chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I use your picture in black and white for a epilepsy project?

    ReplyDelete